Update 15th October 2020
Following Government guidelines announced yesterday we will be adhering to the restrictions outlined. Starting 15th October and running for 4 weeks.
What that means for the centre:
- Gym members can attend (must pre-book and can only attend as an individual)
- All classes in person are on hold
- All groups in person are on hold
- Online classes will remain and some new classes will become available
- The office will not be manned full time and so use email or Facebook to contact us
Staff and you safety is our priority and we hope that you understand the action we are having to take at this time.
What help and support is available?
During the Coronavirus period we are providing people with cooked meals (in partnership with Kircubbin Regeneration group and Bella’s). If you have a shielding letter or know someone who is at risk and unable to provide for themselves, contact us. Alongside the hot meals we are providing isolation packs and prescriptions drops for those in need.
We haven’t forgotten our gym clients either, please tune in to Facebook for a range of classes, for all abilities.
Other resources outside of our organisation that may be helpful: